Sunday, May 29, 2011

Good Bye Ducks...

The time has come... Chica and Chico are getting to big to live in our little apartment any more. Their new home will be with one of my students from the studio (Baliee). She was so kind to take them. She has a bunch of land that they will be able to run free and be "normal" ducks. I was so sad to see them go, but happy to know they have a new loving family! Plus, we can always go visit!


Chica                                           Chico



They LOVE bath time!



Getting so tall

Saying goodbye at their new home. Sad day...


4 comments:

  1. Oh my heck Tava, I LOVE them!! We're did they sleep at!? I had 2 ducks, Lillie and Bubbles they were male and female and I had sooo much fun!! They used to go on walks with me and swim in our tub too!! You and I are a lot alike to have the same love for a feathered bird, haha!! Hope you're doing well, miss ya sister, Muah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They. Are. HUGE!!!!!!! Oh my gosh! You are such a good little duck mother. I can't believe how big they are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Jo, they grew up FAST! Maybe when you get home you can graduate to a puppy, baby steps toward human children someday;)
    Post lots even if it's about nothing, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, we love the pictures! We will have to go with you when you visit. THe girls would love it!

    ReplyDelete